seorang gadis yang memiliki jutaan impian :)

12.27.2010

westlife - what makes a man

This isn't goodbye , even as I watch you leave , this isn't goodbye
I swear I won't cry , even as tears fill my eyes , I swear I won't cry !

Any other girl , I'd let you walk away
Any other girl , I'm sure I'd be okay

Chorus :

Tell me what makes a man , wanna give you all his heart
Smile when you're around , and cry when you're apart
If you know what makes a man , wanna love you the way I do
Girl you gotta let me know
So I can get over you

What makes her so right , is it the sound of her laugh
That look in her eyes when do you decide
She is the dream that you seek that force in your life

When you apologize , no matter who was wrong
When you get on your knees if that would bring her home

[Chorus]

Other girls will come along , they always do
But what's the point when all I ever want is you , tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment